work with us...
OPERATIONS & MERCHANDISING INTERNSHIP
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an intern, you will take on an essential role in our team. It is our mission to tell the stories of independent, sustainable, and ethical lingerie brands from all over the world, and it will be your responsibility to ensure that our customers have the best experience when shopping with us.
Your primary tasks will be to assist in daily business, fulfilling orders and maintaining inventory, product curation and implementing strategic decisions within the website, as well as updating various databases to ensure that our collections and service continually improve. We will open our first physical store in October in Amsterdam and will count on you to help out wherever needed in daily business.
Depending on your interests and performance, you can take on more responsibilities or initiate your own projects! There is a good chance to be hired after the internship.
Most responsibilities will require you to be physically present in Amsterdam. You should be able to start the internship latest by September and be available for at least 5 months.
- Assisting in opening and running our first physical store
- Assisting in customer service
- Various operational tasks such as fulfillment and inventory maintenance
- Uploading products to the website
- Updating the website considering promotions, curation and merchandise focus
- Managing office processes
- Updating and analyzing merchandise and fulfillment databases
SKILLS + QUALIFICATIONS
- You have outstanding Excel skills
- Experience in working with Shopify is a plus
- You are proactive and a problem solver, able to take initiative to learn new skills when you find - yourself stuck
- You are able to organize the workload yourself, communicate your progress and results while respecting deadlines
- You have an eye for detail and a hands-on mentality
- You have excellent communication skills and you enjoy working with people
- You speak fluent English, Dutch is a plus
You should be enrolled or a recent graduate of fashion, media, or similar studies.
You should be available to start the internship by September 2021.
350€ per month
If this sounds like you, don't hesitate to send us your CV
and motivation to email@example.com